ActiveSync stop working after moving the mailbox to Exchange 2010

After moving the mailbox to Exchange 2010, the ActiveSync stop working. I get the following error in Windows mobile

0x85010014

I also noticed that the CAS server report the following error.

*********************************************************************************************************

Exchange ActiveSync device requests for your users are being blocked. This problem frequently occurs when the HTTP OPTIONS method request isn’t allowed by the firewall. Please check the firewall that filters requests in front of your Client Access server and the Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync virtual directory.

**********************************************************************************************************

I tried it internally from a local WiFi, with no success, so it is not a firewall problem.

Simply it was a permission issues. I found that the user facing this issue doesn’t inherit the permission from the parent folder. I checked this check box and that solved the problem totally.